Internet via free wifi is easily found in Prague. I think that around 95% of restaurants, fast food places and banks have free wifi. Also every hostel, hotel and apartment will usually offer Wifi for free. It is a local standard and you don’t need pay for it like in Western Europe.
If you don’t want go to a restaurant, you can also visit Prague’s libraries. In Prague there are 45 libraries.
- everywhere is WIFI internet for free without a password
- you can stay there as long as you want
- there are also usually computers available for public use
- you can find which one is near you here on this map.
- Official website: https://www.mlp.cz/en/branches-and-contacts/branches/?mapa=1
PS: The best one is the main Prague library on Marianské náměstí 98/1 Prague 1. It is near Old Town and in the entrance you can find great art from books:
Internet in your smartphone
Do you want to have internet in your smartphone with Czech SIM card? No problem, here you can find tips on where to buy internet for your mobile.